March 31, 2009

Trading page

In the trading page, http://rollingtrades.blogspot.com/, I put all my real-time trade with a stop prices on it. Mostly these trades are targeted for swing trading and my typical holding days are 1-7 days if not stopped out. There will definitely no intra-day scalping provided. I personally don’t think it’s possible to follow any intraday scalping based on any newsletter or forum. You can subscribe the web with some RSS reader and update will go to your reader or email directly on realtime.

Occasionally I will give some trading educations, including some trade setup/pattern/trend analysis and general market analysis.

I will update all the closed trades to my trading summary sheet and make a performance summary on quarterly basis. Some initiated trades will also be listed on the summary, but symbol will be skipped. Be my guest if you can figure out what the underlying equity is :) These update will not be real time and could be one or two days late.

If you are interested in trading with me in realtime or having any questions, please feel free to email me @ rollinglines@gmail.com. The subscription fee is $48/month.

0 Good Insights:

Post a Comment