May 16, 2009

BIG PICTURE !!!

People always say keep the big picture in mind.  Ok , I find a big picture for you guys:  a dow chart ever since 1789!

 

Though I regard myself as a bear, this chart still scares me and makes a chill.  What if the top in 2007, fifteen thousand point something,  is the complete wave 5 of this whole supercycle???  Can you imagine that means we are kicking off a multi-decades retracement from here?  Yes, we need at least tens of years to correct a motive wave of more than two hundred years.  The picture I was having is that the recession will be end on 2013 and I am already called crazy by friends……

 

 

image

 

OK, hope you enjoy the chart and dig it out later to your friend when they talk about big picture with you later. :)

0 Good Insights:

Post a Comment