August 17, 2009

08/17/2009 intraday update

1:06am

Sorry guys, I did not come up with anything over the weekend.  It’s busy weekend for me though i did not achieve much :(

 

Anyway, after reviewing some charts in the past hour, I do not have a very clear view at the time.  Asian market is down over 2.5% at the time and I expect US market will follow next week in the short term.  I will keep my short position for a while and just move the stop little by little.

 

I am a little puzzled in the midterm.  I am more toward another midterm rally in the next month, but it’s also possible we have already seen the top.

 

My long term view does not allow me to get into long position at this time.  We have a long long way to go in this bear market and once you get trapped at this price level, you may not get out of position in the next few year…  If you short and get trapped, you will see you are in the money by the end of the year. 

 

OK, let’s how the next trading day goes.

0 Good Insights:

Post a Comment