November 5, 2009

A wild FED day

Not much from FED today, but market is really really wild.  The sharp reversal at the end of the day erased all the gains for bull and the correction is about to be end or has already ended at today’s high.

 

I add quite a few positions after FED’s meeting and I am currently half loaded with shorts.

 

the market may or may not have a push to the 1070 level and I myself prefer that the high is already in.  A sharp decline is ahead…

 

also GOLD has reached multi-year high today and only two points away from 1100 after India bought 200 tons of GOLD from IMF.  still any bear on GOLD right now?  Have you seen any analysis recently that GOLD is falling??  Inflation is everywhere, isn’t it???  OK, GOLD is not far from a sell off and I would say GOLD will not exceed 1120.

0 Good Insights:

Post a Comment