March 17, 2010

APPL put

No update on stock market for past two weeks.  Not a single position or trade in stock/option for past 10 days and I am so glad to see SPY has been up in row for 14 days!  In any measure, this up move is close to be exhausted.

 

I load slight APPL April 230 put at the end of day @ 10.1.   Considering Asian market is flying high right now, this move could be a a little premature.  let’s see.  I simply love the fact that AAPL is outperformed by QQQQ in a up day and both 60min and 5min trendline is broken.

 

 

image

 

Something I am not consistent with myself is that i closed the last UCD long positions tonight and naked short on USD right now.  EUR/USD will rebound more if 1.385 is taken out.    however all this move is just a rebound for EUR, it still has a long way to fall…

 

A strange portfolio combination for me.  light position and let stop works its way.

0 Good Insights:

Post a Comment