July 9, 2009

07/09/2009 intraday update

3:57pm

our magical circle is working well this time :)  it says tomorrow is going to be very bloody…

 

image

 

3:49pm

SPY 5min chart, close to the 2nd entry

 

image

 

3:28pm

wow, AIG drops another 30% today~ this is why they did the 20:1 reverse split???

 

3:12pm

I worked too hard and not slept much last night.  it was a very good sleep just now:)  i find my FXP is now at exactly the same price as I entered two hour ago, $12.79…

 

1:33pm

ok, i am adding a little short here and then go sleep..

 

12:30pm

on the larger scale, this is a retest.  so still, the market can fall any time. 

 

image

 

12:24pm

market is stronger than I expect.  the next hour will tell if market has resumed the downtrend or this correction still need some time…

 

image

1 Good Insights:

plastik129 said...

I like your work...keep it up. I think we may get a drop tomorrow, but it will be the best time to buy. We will launch Monday so any dips should be bought...imo. If you look at other sectors this is very clear.

ptg

Post a Comment