July 19, 2009

weekend review

Last week’s dramatic move turn many of my bear comrade into bull’s camp, as a super bear and I will hold my side and wait for the glory of the bears. :) 

 

In the long term, there is no doubt we are in a super bear market.  Any number in the SPX 900 range is a luxury years later…

 

For the midterm, indeed many possibilities are available at the current stage of the market.  

 

In the short term, we will see a pullback for sure based on the current overbought condition.  200 daily EMA is within inches and I don’t think bulls can take that out in the 1st time.  The retracement level will decide the midterm scenario.  My primary view is that we will still in a irregular a-b-c wave 2 correction and wave 3 will start very soon early next week, either Monday or Tuesday, leading the market down to 820 region as a initial stop.  In this way, H&S pattern is still valid and just a little tilted like mine :)

 

image

 

 

For the 2nd scenario, bulls are wild.  everything is in the chart below.  As I said, new high is the criteria to define this one…

 

 

image

0 Good Insights:

Post a Comment